Nest Protect, 2nd Generation, Battery
Meet the all-new Nest Protect.
Nest Protect has been completely redesigned. It has an industrial‐grade smoke sensor, can be silenced from your
phone, tests itself automatically and lasts for up to 10 years. It also tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
The smoke alarm other alarms look up to.
- Sends alerts to your phone in case you aren’t home.
- The Split-Spectrum Sensor detects fast- and slow-burning fires.
- It’s the first alarm that you can silence from your phone.
- It speaks up to tell you what’s wrong and where the problem is.
Always be in the know.
- Keeps you safe and sound for up to 10 years.
- It can see the poisonous carbon monoxide that you can’t.
- It tests itself over 400 times a day, and you can check its status in the Nest app.
- It looks for steam to cut down on false alarms caused by a nice, long shower.
- When you walk underneath it at night, Pathlight will light your way.
- A green glow when you turn off the lights means no low-battery chirps at 2 a.m.