The Irwin Universal 880 Triple Ground Hardpoint Saw is fitted with a high quality C75 steel blade. It features a unique Triple Ground tooth design offering up to 25% faster cutting performance than traditional double ground saws.
The 880 saw is ideal for all wood cutting applications. The blade is treated with a water based lacquer providing four times the added protection than conventional anti-rust agents.
- Finger rest for maximum control
- Water based lacquer gives four times better rust protection than traditional lacquer
- 0,85mm blade with high quality C75 steel is stable and ensures maximum power transfer
- Light and strong ultra sonic welded soft-grip handle for increased grip and enhanced comfort
- Hard Point teeth (HP) stay sharp 6-8 times longer than non-hardened teeth
- 90 and 45 angles integrated in the handle for ease of marking out
- New triple ground tooth design makes the 880 Triple Ground 25% faster than the double ground version
- Supplied in 20 inch option