The Smart Mag system filter is easy to install and should preferably be installed on the return circuit to the boiler. This enables debris already in the pipework to be intercepted before reaching the boiler, particularly during system flushing. The filter chamber must always be installed vertically with the drain valve at the bottom. The valves are universal in that they can be connected horizontally or vertically but must always follow the directional flow arrow.
- Complete with 500ml bottles of protector and cleanser
- Filters magnetite and non ferrous debris
- 360° installation
- Installation / servicing date wheel
- 22mm full bore isolation valves on the inlet and outlet connections
- Supplied with a full set of spare washers and o-rings
- Effortless installation and servicing